This Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole topped with mashed potatoes, cheese and bacon is a perfect easy dinner recipe. It is one of the best casserole recipes I’ve tried and is so easy to make. This easy ground beef recipe serves four and takes less than an hour from start to finish. Pull out this recipe when you need a delicious dinner in a hurry! If you make a lot of casseroles I highly recommend you invest in some baking dishes with lids. They make storing leftovers so much easier and are great for transporting food.
Loaded Potato & Meatloaf Casserole
Easy casserole recipe with ground beef and loaded mashed potatoes.
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 700 kcal
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup milk
1 4 oz pkg garlic flavoured instant mashed potatoes
1 lb ground beef extra lean
1/2 cup onion diced
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups marble cheddar cheese grated
1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium saucepan bring water and milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in instant mashed potato powder. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onions, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce using your hands.
- Add bread crumbs and egg to the meat mixture and continue mixing it with your hands.
- Press the meat mixture evenly into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the meat using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top followed by the bacon bits.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Read Full Recipes >> www.thisisnotdietfood.com