This classic Chocolate Crinkle Cookies recipe is easy to make, and sooo delicious! Perfect for the holidays!
Author: Ali – gimmesomeoven
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar or cane sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable (or canola) oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (optional: 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips)
- 1 cup powdered sugar, for coating the cookies
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Visit gimmesomeoven.com for full directions.