Turtle dump cake is an easy, decadent dessert that is for the serious chocolate caramel lover. Only a few easy ingredients combine in one bowl and then pour into a baking dish. So simple to prepare! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for one of the best desserts ever.
Author: Jessica – togethersfamily
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 box (15.25 oz) chocolate fudge cake mix, DO NOT prepare
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- optional drizzle
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil (canola, vegetable, coconut)
- leftover 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Visit togetherasfamily.com for full instructions.