If you love the sweet salty tastes, then this baked garlic brown sugar chicken recipe is for you! I do not know how to describe this dish in a few words, maybe I could do it like this. If you want to cheer your senses with a dish that seems like ordered in an exclusive restaurant, in addition to the fact that you personally made it a very easy way, then this garlic brown sugar chicken is the right choice for you. Chicken in a delicious sauce with garlic, which are baked until almost caramelized, and we all know what kind of a treat caramelized onions are.
My dear cooks, as we all know, chicken breast prepared in an oven tends to be dry. Believe me, it is not the case this time, because before you put it in the oven the meat goes to a nice bath, actually in the marinade made from garlic, sugar and spices. It is best to leave it in the marinade as long as possible, but if you are in a hurry, half an hour will do the work.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
If you love the sweet salty tastes, then this baked garlic brown sugar chicken recipe is for you!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Read Full Recipes >> sugarapron.com