Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer! It’s officially the only time of year that I enjoy watching football! haha. I’m not the kind of girl that likes to sit around on a Sunday night watching sports. However, if it’s a team I feel a vested interest in (GO BYU Cougars!) or if it’s the playoffs, I do enjoy watching. And the Superbowl is obviously my favorite! Friends, good food and trivia games makes it a party every year at our house!
We always make a bunch of party appetizers to enjoy during the game.
I usually always make my favorite hot artichoke dip and serve it with crackers, but this year I thought it would be fun to stuff it into a crusty baguette. I gotta say, I may never go back to the chips version! YUM!
Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread
Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer!
Keyword: artichoke dip, party appetizer, stuffed bread
Unit: clove, cup, ounce, ounce can
Calories: 759 kcal
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces cream cheese , softened
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese divided
1 clove garlic , minced
dried dill weed , to taste
8 ounce can non-marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
2 baguettes crusty bread
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill weed, until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip.
- Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Read Full Recipes >> tastesbetterfromscratch.com