These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy. Seriously… they only have 4 ingredients! And you can make them from start to finish in about 30 minutes. Serve them with a little side salad and it makes a quick and simple weeknight dinner! Remember when you were a kid, and you imagined what you’d be like when you became a parent? I was convinced I was going to sew all of my kids clothes (ha!) and that I was going to make gourmet meals every single night. (Oh dreams…) But then a funny thing happened. I had my three kids, and I realized that being a parent is about a million times harder than I ever thought it would be.
When everyone gets home from school and daycare at the end of the day, things are kind of like a zoo around here! So when I find a simple, kid friendly recipe, I’m totally on board with it!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
Total time:30 mins
¾ cup chopped leftover chicken (or 1 small fresh chicken breast, fully cooked)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), defrosted
1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin.
- Using your fingers, push down on the dough starting in the middle, then working the dough up the sides of each of the muffin compartments, as high as it will go.
- Read Full Recipes >> onelittleproject.com