Got 10 minutes? Make these gluten-free Baked Parmesan Crisps for an easy appetizer, snack or to top your soup or salad! I flavor mine with garlic powder and paprika, but they’re good plain too! I made snowflakes for Christmas in July! Just kidding. But aren’t these baked Parmesan crisps the cutest things ever? And, do you see the heart? I’m giddy over here. These are so fun! Oh, and they’re delicious, too. The process is so cool! All you do is scoop little mounds of your cheese mixture on a rimmed sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Then, you flatten them a bit with your hand and bake at 400 degrees for five minutes. Finito!
Baked Parmesan Crisps
Got 10 minutes? Make these gluten-free Baked Parmesan Crisps for an easy appetizer, snack or to top your soup or salad!
Keyword: Parmesan crisps
Servings: 12 crisps
Calories: 36 kcal
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line two large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper (cut them to fit inside your pan.) Grease your parchment with cooking spray.
- Grate your Parmesan in your blender, food processor, or on a box grater until you can measure out one cup.
- In a small bowl, stir together your Parmesan, garlic powder and paprika.
- Using a measuring spoon, scoop a heaping tablespoon of your cheese mixture and place it on your baking sheet, starting at one of the corners. Continue placing little mounds of cheese on your pan, fitting six on each pan and spacing them apart.
- Read Full Recipes >> cookingwithmammac.com