This SUPER Easy Monkey Bread will be perfect for a quick breakfast or even dessert. You can feed a crowd with this deliciousness. Since we use store bought biscuits, you can have it made in just a few minutes time. We make this Monkey Bread so often. I am completely shocked that I have never shared it on my blog. We find it perfect for breakfast or dessert and great for feeding a crowd for brunch. We have made dozens of variations but this is our basic go to recipe. I start with a traditional bundt pan but you can use just about any pan to make this sticky and sweet yumminess. The bundt pan really gives it an extra special touch and really makes it look as good as it tastes, ha ha.
Easy Monkey Bread
1/2 cup Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla
2 cans refrigerated Biscuits
1/2 cup Pecans Optional
1 cup Brown Sugar
3/4 cup melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with non stick spray or lightly grease.
- In large bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Toss dough pieces in bowl to coat and place in prepared pan.
- In small bowl, mix together melted butter, vanilla and brown sugar and pour over dough pieces.
- Read Full Recipes >> cincyshopper.com